200 Meter Run
15 Power Snatches (75/55)
We are officially doing The Apollo Games! With these crazy times it was difficult to create a format that was fun and safe. We feel confident that this year’s Apollo Games will be one of the most unique and exciting Games we’ve ever had.
We have taken extra precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and athletes without sacrificing the integrity of crowning this years fittest male and female in Las Vegas.
This year’s Apollo Games is an individual competition of RX & Scaled Men’s and Women’s divisions.
Saturday, October 17th will consist of 6 scored events. The top 5 from each division will be invited to compete in the final event on Sunday, October 18th, to determine our champions.
Here are the fun, weird, exciting and unique parts.
· Athletes will complete all Saturday events within a designated 90 minute window. We will run 2 groups of 10 athletes through all 6 events. We will then have a 40 minute transition period before starting our next 2 groups.
· Athletes can only be at Apollo during their scheduled time and then must exit to make way for the next group.
· No Spectators.
· The entire event will be live streamed.
At first glance, we were a little wary to make these changes but now love them for 2 reasons:
1. It’s the only way we can responsibly run the event while following state guidelines.
2. This competition won’t take up YOUR ENTIRE DAY!
Registration goes live tonight at midnight. For now, click here to see a full list of each event.