1 Minute AMRAP
15 Air Squats
1 Minute Rest
Recipe of the Week:
Who doesn’t love some Chicken Curry?! Give this one a shot!
2 lbs boneless & skinless chicken breast or thighs cut into 1.5″ cubes
2 large onions chopped
4 garlic cloves minced
1 inch fresh ginger peeled and minced
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp yellow curry powder
1 tsp turmeric
14 oz can coconut milk full fat
1 tbsp maple syrup
3/4 tsp salt
Ground black pepper to taste
4 tbsp cold water
1 tbsp cornstarch
1) Cook brown rice or quinoa as per package instructions.
2) Preheat large skillet on medium heat and swirl oil to coat. Add onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Add yellow curry powder and turmeric; saute for 30 seconds, stirring often.
4) Add coconut milk, maple syrup, salt and stir until incorporated and bring to boil.
5) Add chicken, stir, reduce heat to low and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6) In a small bowl, whisk cold water with cornstarch and pour over sauce. Stir and cook for a few minutes until sauce has thickened.
7) Season with pepper to taste and serve over brown rice or quinoa. So good!