For Time: teams of 2
Buy In – 2001 Meter Row
9 Rope Climbs
11 Bear Complex (135/95)
Cash Out – 2977 Meter Row
Recipe of the Week:
If you’re looking for a new go-to breakfast look no further. Try this Massie Breakfast out and thank us later.
6 slices of bacon
1 c. of strawberries
1 c. of raspberries
¾ c. of blackberries
1 c. of grapes, any variety
½ of an avocado
Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
1) Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and add bacon. Cook ¾ of the way, flip bacon and cook until crispy. Remove from pan and place on a paper towel to absorb some of the fat.
2) Turn the heat to medium and crack the eggs into the bacon fat. Season eggs with salt and pepper.
3) Cook the eggs until the whites are set and bubbly and the yolks are cooked halfway through from the underside. This is called “under-easy.”
4) Using a slotted spatula, remove eggs from the pan and set them on a paper towel to absorb some of the fat.
5) Arrange eggs, bacon, fruit and avocado into a masterpiece and dig in!