1 salmon fillet
1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
½ cup walnuts, chopped
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
pepper, to taste
¼ cup lemon juice, + 3 tablespoons
½ cup olive oil, + 2 tablespoons
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup lemon juice
1) Mix together parsley, walnuts, garlic, 3 tbsp lemon juice, olive oil, and pepper. Stir until fully incorporated. Set aside.
2) Mix together pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper. Rub filet of salmon with seasonings.
3) In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Place salmon skin side down. Cook for 5 minutes. Flip salmon, then cook for another 5 minutes
4) Pour ¼ cup (60 ml) lemon juice over salmon. Cook for 3 more minutes until lemon juice has reduced. Remove salmon from heat.
5) Spread the parsley walnut mixture over salmon. Serve immediately.