50-40-30-20-10 – Double unders
20-16-12-8-4 – Hand release push-ups
10-8-6-4-2 – Strict chest to bar pull-ups
Wednesday’s workout calls for running, deadlifts, and burpees.
Question of the Week:
Would you rather live without music or without television?
Let’s have some fun!
For the month of February the A.M. classes (before 1:00 p.m.) will pit themselves against the P.M. classes (after 1:00 p.m.) in an effort to accumulate minutes in a plank position. The winners will get a treat after a wod during the first week in March.
1) The plank must be either a side plank or a forearm plank as demonstrated in the graphic below.
2) No piking or dipping (butt above or below shoulders)
3) These must be done at Apollo.
4) You need to inform a coach or staff when you are going to do them
5) Let the coach/staff know what you got and log your minutes (no seconds) on the sheet at the front desk.
6) Have fun and encourage each other.